Big thanks to IREM members who attended the April Lunch & Learn, we hosted at A&K’s Operations Training Showroom center.
The interaction was very good and we heard many great comments.
- New awareness for the additional service areas we provide CRE Pros with floors, roofs, repairs and restriping
- “Best lunch ever at a Lunch & Learn” – Our choice in using Jim Alexander’s Zebra Restaurant to cater the lunch was a hit
- Several guests wanted to learn more about A&K’s JobNet, our Quality Control, cloud based project management system
- Further discussions regarding our inclusion of the importance of the pending expansion of EPA’s RRP to Commercial
- A couple of attendees visited the A&K corporate offices after lunch
We’re proud to be a part of the IREM Western North Carolina chapter and such a fine organization.
We appreciate the opportunity to build relationships with CRE industry leading companies and their professional staffs.