5S Painting and Labeling
- The advantage of A&K’s knowledgeable staff to provide results-oriented planning and implementation
- Our workforce size provides a quick return to service for updated areas, adding increased value
- Testing of processes and flow with temporary finishes and labeling provides 5S measurement and proof before application of more permanent applications – that means no costly changes due to inexperienced mistakes
- Heavy duty abrasion resistance solutions that are specific to your facility or plant’s unique needs
- High visibility colors that increase safety and productivity
- Floor and equipment marking and labeling in accordance with OSHA regulations, and federal or state food and beverage related regulations
Facilities and plants which have incorporated 5S, or are implementing 5S for the first time, seek to spot problems quickly. For many, 5s has become 6S. The sixth element being Safety.
The term 5S is derived from five Japanese words that describe a process to organize the workplace. Generally speaking, 5S means “a place for everything and everything in its place.” Those implementing 5S seek to spot problems quickly.
- Set in Order
5S provides the means to easily see if anything is out of order. It improves productivity, which lowers costs. It provides for the efficient maintenance of sustainable systems, and can promote active safety management.
EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.
A relationship you can trust…
A&K PAINTING COMPANY, INC.
Call 855-812-8003 to speak with a representative
Main Office Number 704-521-8003
9929 John Price Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Mail: PO Box 7684 Charlotte, NC 28241