Warehouse and Distribution Center Painting
When your warehouse and distribution facilities are scheduled for maintenance, contacting A&K is the best decision you can make. Our experience with concrete tilt-up painting, exceptional attention to detail, and our trained and well managed workforce provide your project with increased longevity and value.
A&K Painting is responsible for the painting of countless warehouses and distribution facilities in Charlotte, NC. We have years of experience in the industry and are fully equipped to manage new construction, full exterior warehouse painting, high bay ceiling painting and cleaning, and high performance flooring.
The A&K Warehouse Painting Process
A&K Painting begins every project with a full inspection of your warehouse or facility.
We want to ensure we have all of the pertinent data before the job begins. A warehouse inspection includes:
- Ingress of water at parapet capping and other moisture intrusion points
- All joints are inspected and tested for sealant condition
- Inspect existing paint or coatings condition, adhesion and function
- New design and color discovery – Project renderings color schemes make project color decisions easier
Preparation and Painting
We have refined our warehouse painting process over 25 years.
- Complete surface preparation to assure project longevity
- Substrate repairs and all building waterproofing
- Paints and coating expertly applied using industry best practices
Talk to an A&K Specialist Today
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.