Industrial Floor Coatings - Polished Concrete
A&K leads the industry with expertise and experience to meet your industrial floor coating and polished concrete needs.
- After identifying your needs, A&K’s Certified Concrete Coatings Inspector provides a comprehensive evaluation detailing specifications and processes
- Applications designed for heavy traffic, chemical exposures, and corrosion resistance
- Coatings that meet strict USDA and FDA requirements
- High-performance floors required in manufacturing and for heavy equipment exposures
- Safety zone and directional marking and striping
- Low and No VOC coatings
- Extreme duty coatings that protect against impact and abrasion.
- Decorative design, colors, and patterns
Polished Concrete Floors
- Hard wearing and provides extremely long life expectancy.
- Due to the coefficient of friction, these floors meet OSHA slip-resistance levels, even when wet.
- Completed floors can be returned to service immediately.
- The process is considered sustainable design since it makes use of the materials already present.
- LEED compliant since there are no coatings and no VOCs.
Polished concrete floors are created using a process of grinding of the surface layer using densifiers, additional grinding using tools with progressively finer grits of diamond grinding blades and wheels, followed by burnishing with diamond polishing pads.
EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.
A relationship you can trust…
A&K PAINTING COMPANY, INC.
Call 855-812-8003 to speak with a representative
Main Office Number 704-521-8003
9929 John Price Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Mail: PO Box 7684 Charlotte, NC 28241