Chemical Industry Facility
Chemical Industry Facility Managers and Plant Engineers rely on the fixed and flexible scheduling of maintenance to maintain operational quality control. A&K’s expertise produce results needed for chemical environments.
- Production and quality control that ensures facility processes are maintained
- Site inspections and full evaluations provide critical planning information and determine predictive and preventive industrial facility maintenance
- JobNet – A&K’s JobNet is our proprietary quality control management system. JobNet keeps our clients fully knowledgeable about all aspects of their projects
- Heavy duty coatings application for specific chemical exposures
- Corrosion detection and correction
- Heavy duty floors and polished concrete solutions
- Floor striping, safety markings, and signs
- Secondary containment solutions that provide regulatory environmental control and protection
- Piping, support structure, machine and equipment painting
- Warehousing and distribution areas painting and maintenance
Read the feature article about the Colonial Chemical Solutions 82,000 square-foot warehouse painting project.