Exterior of Tanks and Elevated Structures
Exteriors of above ground tanks and elevated structures present many special challenges for facility and plant engineers. Rely on A&K’s expertise and experience to provide the solutions you need.
- Our NACE and SSPC Certified employees provide an in-depth inspection and evaluation of your needs – for asset protection, corrosion detection, and control
- Preparation and blasting of all types to ready surfaces for coatings
- Preparation and heavy-duty coatings solutions for storage of oil and gas products, chemical, wet and dry, combustible, and flammable materials
- Meet and maintain EPA and OSHA regulations, and other State and Federal regulations
- Safety marking and color coding, signage and identification
- Corporate branding changes and plant tour detail cleaning and painting
- Pumping stations, piping and venting lines, associated housings, ladders, stairs, and railings
- Secondary containment updating and maintenance
- We excel at handling the challenges of size and location of vertical and horizontal tanks
- Updating and maintenance of supporting structure and access, egress, and restricted egress
- Heavy-duty, long-life coating applications that provide splash, spill, and fume-resistance for a majority of fuels and chemicals. They also provide improved color and gloss retention
- A&K’s qualified and supervised workforce can complete your project to meet your schedule demands
- Our clients can actively monitor quality control and all elements of their tank and elevated structures projects using A&K’s exclusive JobNet. JobNet is our proprietary quality control management system.
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.