Plant engineers and facility managers have many special needs when it comes to preparation of surfaces and maintenance projects.
A&K provides extensive blasting experience and solutions, including dry, wet, and specialty blasting methods. We start with inspecting your needs.
- Heavy duty coatings removal
- Ability to blast where conventional blasting won’t work or can’t be used
- High-production blast methods
- Traditional abrasive blasting dry media including aluminum oxide, low & non-silica, glass bead, plastic, and shot
- Slurry blasting, soda blasting, sponge blasting, and dry-ice blasting
- Machinery and equipment blasting
- Line and other floor and traffic marking removal
- A&K employees are trained in conventional and specialty blasting methods, blasting media types, and blast profile identification
- Safety training of A&K Employees includes OSHA 30 Hour for our Foreman and OSHA 10 Hour for all Field personnel
- A&K JobNet, our proprietary quality control management system, provides plant engineers and facility managers with current project controls and information
A&K’s blasting solutions provide results.
- Achieves proper surface preparation for maintenance projects
- Corrosion control and removal
- Equipment and machinery in closed areas
- Removal of old coatings
- Cleaning surfaces without damage
- Blasting in hazardous and flammable chemical atmosphere
EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.
A relationship you can trust…
A&K PAINTING COMPANY, INC.
Call 855-812-8003 to speak with a representative
Main Office Number 704-521-8003
9929 John Price Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Mail: PO Box 7684 Charlotte, NC 28241