When A&K Painting Company fills new employee positions, we seek highly motivated and qualified professionals to join our team. As an official hiring period is established, we advertise open positions, request and review applications, and schedule interviews.
Request an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 704-521-8003.
On some project types, A&K Painting Company occasionally requires the services of sub-contracting affiliates. Contracting with qualified and successful affiliates is a positive addition to our company that provides additional project throughput for our clients.
A&K only works with companies who become A&K Certified Sub-Contractors. Additionally, we only work with the very best sub-contracting affiliates who are dedicated to their trade and operate a professional business. Teaming up with these great companies makes A&K Painting a stronger company that stays focused on our client’s needs.
- You must qualify and become an A&K Certified Sub-Contracting Affiliate
- Workers Compensation Insurance and General Liability Insurance
- Company Safety Policy, Lift Certification, OSHA 10 Hour, CPR & First Aid Certifications
- Dress Code
- Management Systems and Daily progress report
- Continued Training & Industry Education Classes
- If your company is interested in becoming a Sub-Contracting Affiliate for A&K Painting
please contact us to receive and complete our pre-qualification questionnaire.
A&K Painting is a drug-free workplace and EOE, Equal Opportunity Employer.
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.