A&K’s expertise provides facility owners and operators with solutions for maintenance and improvement of passive spill control.
- Inspection by A&K’s NACE Certified staff member
- Full evaluation report details specifications and processes
- Liners and coatings for EPA compliance engineered for specific exposures
- Protect environment and investment
- Reduce maintenance costs and contorl corrosion
- Secondary containment regulated under EPA Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures requirements can be either active or passive
A&K’s evaluation and inspection of your Secondary Containment needs include corrosion control, the condition of liners for retaining wall and retention pond berms, and proper sloping to trench and spill diversion. We pair the correct and most efficient surface preparation with liner and coatings application expertise. We provide complete secondary containment solutions for long-life protection.
Our coatings systems protect and enhance your facility. These systems reduce maintenance costs and maximize return on investment. Several coatings material types and application methods are available. Our inspection and evaluation will match the correct preparation, products, and applications with your operation’s specific needs, not an incorrect or generic guess.
EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL
A&K Painting Company is a total service commercial and industrial painting contractor with headquarters located in Charlotte, NC.
We make our client’s projects more successful and safe. We’re known for delivering exceptional customer service, award-winning projects and safety management. We provide service throughout the east coast of the United States.
A relationship you can trust…
A&K PAINTING COMPANY, INC.
Call 855-812-8003 to speak with a representative
Main Office Number 704-521-8003
9929 John Price Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Mail: PO Box 7684 Charlotte, NC 28241