Exterior Facility & Commercial Building Painting
Exterior Coatings in Charlotte, NC
A&K Painting provides exterior facility and commercial building painting for large industrial and commercial buildings, including warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities, throughout the East Coast.
Exterior painting is an important component of any commercial building’s maintenance program. Properly maintained exteriors protect buildings and their contents from environmental damage, including UV light, wind, water, and dirt.
With our expertise and long track record of success, A&K Painting helps ensure the long-term durability of exterior surfaces and the integrity of the entire building structure.
Building Types We Paint
A&K Painting has the specialized equipment and experience to paint a wide range of commercial and industrial buildings and facilities, including:
Warehouses and distribution centers
Commercial buildings, including retail, big box stores, shopping centers, and commercial offices
Hospitality and hotels
Industrial buildings, including chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
New construction tilt buildings
What Exterior Elements Does A&K Paint?
We provide commercial painting services for all exterior surfaces and elements, including:
- Exterior walls
- Tank painting
- Structural and rooftop steel
- Docks, bollards, shipping areas
- Parking lots and striping
The Importance of Exterior Maintenance
Commercial building and facility exteriors require regular maintenance to ensure their integrity and longevity. When a building’s exterior isn’t properly maintained, it can be susceptible to damage from environmental elements, such as water and wind.
A well-maintained building means:
Visual and curb appeal
A well-maintained building is aesthetically pleasing and helps attract customers.
Regular maintenance ensures the building’s structure and contents are protected from the elements.
Properly maintained exteriors ensure a longer lifespan for the entire building, protecting your investment.
Regularly maintained buildings have increased value over those that have fallen into disrepair.
Environmental and EPA compliance.
Secondary containment and tank painting are important for complying with EPA and OSHA regulations.
Exterior Painting Process
During our complimentary site visit, a specialist from A&K Painting will inspect your facility and listen to your concerns. Should you decide to move forward with us, our team will set up a date and time for the project that works for your schedule.
Our commercial building painting process is unique to the specifications, requirements, and needs of each job. Based on your needs, this can include:
- Cleaning and preparation. We clean the surface to remove dirt, dust, and mildew for better adhesion.
- Surface repairs. We inspect surfaces for damage or decay before patching and filling.
- Primer application. Primers ensure better adhesion and provide an additional protective coating.
- Primer sealant. We apply an additional sealant to further protect the surface.
- Painting. We use premium paints for superior coverage and finish.
- Polishing. For select projects, we add waxes or sealants to improve gloss levels and protect against dirt build-up.
Why Trust A&K Painting for Exterior Building Painting
We are committed to delivering high-quality, long-lasting exterior painting services that meet the unique needs of each of our clients. We use premium paints and advanced techniques so our clients can rest assured their commercial building or facility is well-protected from the elements.
At A&K Painting, we are experienced in surface preparation, repair and coating materials selection, and application. Our team attends regular training to stay current in painting technology and industry trends, which allows us to provide the best solutions possible.
When you hire A&K Painting for exterior facility and commercial building painting, you’ll get the following:
- Extensive experience. A&K has experience painting all facility types, including industrial, commercial, and even new construction tilt.
- Any scope and project size. We have the equipment and staff to handle the size and scope of any building size.
- All exterior elements. Our services go beyond exterior paint, including all exterior elements from structural steel, tanks, elevated structures, and secondary containment.
- Accurate estimates. Our team has perfected the estimate process, so there are no unwelcome surprises.
- The right equipment. We use only the highest-quality materials and equipment to ensure that your job is done right the first time.
- Appropriate paint. We’ll help you choose the right exterior paint for your facility.
- Superior safety. The safety of our team and our clients is our highest priority. We regularly train our staff on best practices for the products and procedures we use.
Schedule an Estimate Today
At A&K Painting, we understand that no two projects are the same. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized service for each client and every job. We provide exceptional workmanship and relationship-driven customer service, which is why we’re a leader in the field of industrial and commercial painting services.
Our commitment to responsive customer service and high-quality work has our clients returning to us again and again for all their commercial painting needs. While the size and scale of our business allow us to handle large-scope projects and jobs throughout the Carolinas and East Coast, our team provides the attention to detail and prompt communication of a small family-run business.
Ready to get started? The first step is to set up a complimentary site visit with one of our commercial building specialists. Request a site visit via our online form, contact us through our website, or call 855-812-8003 to speak with one of our representatives.